1. The funny parts (tauliye ka ulta side, Mili ko bhook nahi sardi lag rahi hai, tum rehne do Shekhar hai na, doosron ke bachhe and kutte sabko ache lagte hain, when I make a mistake, I say sorry; and when my wife makes a mistake, I say sorry!, and many such more) will seem funnier.
2. Since all the supporting actors (Purab Kohli, Ila Arun, Vir Das, Ram Kapoor, Rati Agnihotri) in the movie are very talented and funny indeed, you can derive fun from every actor’s presence, without needing a theatre screen for it.
3. Vidya Balan should look bearably slimmer on a small screen. Trust us, she is too big for the big screen now 😉 Farhan Akhtar would look as good!
4. You can fast forward a little through the slow and the spoiler 2nd half of the movie.
5. It is hard to miss the brands (Royal Enfield, Samsung, Volkswagen, etc.) they are endorsing in the movie; they won’t let you 😀
In short, we think you are in for a good time if you choose to watch it on a DVD. Let’s accept it that, if you don’t have to spend so much money on the movie tickets, an average movie looks above average 😉