Despite the terrible reviews and endless jokes being cracked on the latest release ‘Humshakals’ , we have our reasons why you must go and watch this crazy movie by the one and only Sajid Khan.
- Your love for Kishore Kumar, Jim Carrey and Peter Sellers will grow many fold after watching this movie
- You will never suffer from constipation. The dance steps in the song “Caller Tune” provides permanent remedy to it.
- You would understand the meaning of the phrase “odd couple” after watching Saif romancing a girl half his age, Tamanna and Ritesh dating a much older looking Bipasha
- Your respect in doctor’s profession will increase after watching all round capabilities of Esha Gupta such as dancing, cooking etc
- You would know what honest confession is all about after listening to Saif sing “ Hum Bigde hue Nawaab hain”
- You will start hating dogs after watching Saif and Ritesh play one
- You will be brought closer to God as after watching Ram Kapoor in Bikini you will end up chanting “Hey Ram” and that too loudly
- You would be reminded of Main Hun Na again and again as Satish Shah’s role is just an extension to his role of teacher in that movie
- You would stop bothering about lyrics and melody in hindi songs after listening to Himesh Reshammiya’s composition
- You will start treating Himmatwala as a classic after seeing the climax of this movie.
- You will never ever watch a Sajid Khan film after watching this one
- You will stop finding girls in Bikini or sarees as Hot after seeing Saif, Ritesh and Ram Kapoor wearing them
- After watching this, you can’t wait to watch Ritesh Deshmukh do his debut as probably a real man in the upcoming movie ‘Ek Villain’