Give me some sunshine, give me some rain, I’ll make the best of the weather, and you’ll fall in love with me all over again!
If there’s one piece of advice we can give you this monsoon, it’s to go ahead and buy yourself an umbrella! We’ll give you 5 reasons for this:
1. It’s a style statement. You can’t carry an umbrella that you have thoughtfully purchased, and be lost in the crowd! These half-spherical things will always make a perfect accessory.
2. It’s a peek into your personality. Red or yellow, polka-dotted or monochrome striped, the subtly stylish or unblinkingly funky, whatever umbrella you pick, it speaks volumes about the person in you.
3. It’ll be a part of some of your most special moments. That moment when you feel like the classic Raj Kapoor or Nargis, or when you feel all Zoobi-Doobi musical like Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor, it’s the umbrella effect that makes you all Bollywood-like romantic.
4. Protects you from the sun-shine and the rain alike. It lets you unleash your free-bird spirit, as it becomes your companion through a 40 degrees outside sunny weather, or a raining cats and dogs day.
5. Most of all, it’s the affordable and one of the unique ways to add colours and joy to your rushing daily life 🙂