It is a historic day in Jaipur today !! Jaipur Metro has finally arrived and not just this, it is one of fastest built metros in the country and also the first one that will provide feeder service from its very inception. But well, Jaipurites have better and lighter reasons to travel in #JaipurMetro 😉 Find out !
- Sleep in AC at a very low cost
Summers are at the peak, and power cuts are as normal as breathing everyday. So who wouldn’t want to pay a small cost to take a nap in the peaceful Metro 😀
- From ‘Bhaiya yeh kaha padega’ to a woman’s soft voice guiding them to the next metro station
No stopping in the corner of the road and asking random people about the address !
- Saving on detergents and from buying new clothes as there will be no one splashing water or mud on you
Dhoop, garmi, pollution se pareshaan ? Metro hai na 😉
No more fearing the careless drivers while walking on the road 🙂
- New destination to click selfie / share on social media
Not that you have had enough of adulating yourself by clicking non stop selfies at WTP and all the possible historical attractions, but look here, you have a new place to satiate your narcissist desires :p
- Need new excuses for coming late as “Tyre puncture or traffic jam” won’t work anymore
Leave behind the archaic traffic excuses for reaching office late as they will not work anymore 😉
- Saving a trip to salon as no traveling in this heat means no tan
- Chance to start a new love story…metro, you both, daily, same time.
You can create your own ‘Life in a Metro’ by either meeting someone there or travelling with your special one in Metro daily without any disturbance or noise 🙂
- Humaare paas monuments hai, malls hai, markets hai, aur ab ..Metro hai 😀
Well now no one can dare to ask you ‘Do you travel on camels or elephants?’
- You get to call Jaipur a ‘Metro city’ 😉
It’s a proud and almost an emotional moment 🙂