Father’s Day is here !! We all love our fathers in our own different ways, but there are some things which each one of us has heard from our father at some point in life, and still do 😉
- Abhi bhi waqt hai, sudhar jao !!
No matter how much ever wrong you do- your father never gives up on you, and the only words he’s left with are ‘Abhi bhi waqt hai, sudhar jao’
- Tumhari age mein main apne saare kaam khud karta tha We are undoubtedly a lazy generation and our father leaves no chance to reiterate this fact 😉
- Gaane to humare zamane me hote the, aajkal lyrics toh samajh hi nahi aate.
You can’t compare Rafi-Lata, R.D.Burman’s amazing songs and lyrics with Honey Singh, yeh bhi koi gaane hai !
- Yeh phone pe kaunsi padhai hoti hai?
No matter your phone is just kept aside or you just picked it up to check your whatsapp – your father won’t be behind to comment – phone se kaunsi padhai hoti hai?
- Don’t spend from your pocket, take money from me.
So that he knows how much you are actually spending 😉
- Aage ka kya plan hai?
Though it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do and accomplish in life but future ke kuch toh plans honge?
- Agar samaan saath ke saath jagah pe rakh do, you’ll never need to clean up.
To keep on shouting in the house if you have misplaced something is very easy, but at the last moment papa se sunna hi padega – “agar samaan saath ke saath jagah pe rakh do, you can find it easily.”
- Agar boards’ mein ache marks aaye, I promise to get you a bike/phone.
Although bribe is kinda illegal, this has been an age old tradition in India 😀
- Life mein koi bhi problem hai? Subah jaldi utho.
Exam tension ? Jobless? Had a tiff with a friend? Just wake up early and all your problems will magically vanish 😀
- Tumse toh baat karna hi bekaar hai.
Not listening to anything that your dad says is no less than hearing this!
- And last but not the least ‘Paise pedh pe nahi ugtey’.
He doesn’t mind your going out for a party everyday but future ke liye kuch toh chodo. ‘Paise pedh pe nahi ugtey!’
And no matter what, we adore them and are simply clueless as to how we would live without them 🙂
Happy Father’s Day 🙂