Jaipur is a city which at any point of year is engaged in one or the other kind of activity. The city in itself is full of social happenings and events. Even though the lazy summer vacations are over for us, there are still many events lined up to look forward to. Now, if you have given your free time in summer vacations to only your bed it’s still not so late to give these events and exhibitions your time this month. With the very starting of July there are various kinds of events which you should surely visit. Here is a list of the following events you might want to catch up.
1) Kalajee Earrings Festival – Kalajee Jewellery, Jaipur with its store’s 10th anniversary is celebrating “Earring Fest 2016”. The fest started on 3rd July. Thinking that it’s too late? Well, it’s not because the fest is still going on and will get over on 10th July. Go and find an exquisite range of more than 1000 styles of earrings in diamonds, polki and kundan meena at K Tower, near Jai Club, Mahaveer Nagar, C-Scheme, Jaipur between 11 am – 8 pm. So, what’s your choice- the danglers of dazzling Pearls,the drop earrings with big Polkis , contemporary style or traditional? Kalajee Jewellery has all the styles on display.
2) Charvi Cookery Workshop cum Lifestyle Exhibition – Are you a food lover? Or, a fashion lover maybe? If yes, then this is the perfect occasion for the homemakers to be a fashionista and a great cook altogether. Save your dates 16th and 17th July for the Charvi Cookery Workshop cum Lifestyle Exhibition at Hotel Diggi Palace, Jaipur. And ofcourse, we are glad to be their Digital media partners!
3) Jaipur Exhibition – Wanted some Pure Handloom Sarees for some upcoming festivals? Here is your lucky chance to get them from the Jaipur Exhibition going to be held on 15th July from 11 am onward at Hotel Diggi Palace Pvt. Ltd., Diggi House, Shivaji Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur. You will find Tussar Silk, Linen, Dhakai, Kantha, Bengal Cotton and many more.
4) Aspiration – Get your calendars marked for 15th and 16th July, Aspiration is coming to Jaipur which is India’s most reputable, high-end lifestyle exhibition. Explore Fashion & Kids collection, Home Decor, Footwear, Fashion Jewellery, Rakhi and Gift Items. Enjoy all with your gangs with delicious food & chat options. The exhibition will take place in Jaipur Convention Centre, Rambagh.
5) Shubham Rakhi Exhibition – As we all know the festival of brothers and sisters is near, like every year Shubham Ladies Club is organising Shubham Rakhi Exhibition on 22nd and 23rd July at Birla Auditorium, Jaipur. If you were waiting for buying exclusive rakhis for your brother this year, this exhibition is the perfect stop for your need.
Hope you have a lot of fun in all the events and make the most of your time!
Good wishes 🙂
(Written by our intern – Kashish Agrawal )