No you don’t have to always fly in a helicopter, or airplane to get a bird’s eye view of anything. Why? Because we live in a city like Jaipur where you can always drive up on Nahargarh or Jaigarh Forts set on the Aravali Hills to witness the city’s true beauty.
You might have been there at some or the other time of the year but there is no season like monsoon when you can see fresh green landscape of Jaipur breathing with new life from the top.
Here’s, presenting ‘Pictorial Melodies of Monsoon’
- View of Amer Fort covered in cloud
2. Lake ‘Sagar’, Jaigarh Fort and the fresh green landscape
3. Like a wondrous dream clouds looming over Jal Mahal at Mansagar Lake
4. View of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly or Vidhaan Sabha
5. Rain washed Wall City, Jantar Mantar, City Palace in one frame
6. Green cover on otherwise Barren hills of Jhalana and the Pink Houses
7. The City doesn’t stop even when it rains. View of Tripolia Bazaar and Choti Chaupar
8. Monsoon spell on Amer Fort and Jaigarh Fort
9. Believe us!! We are still in Jaipur 🙂