Doesn’t our mind gets baffled when think of an interesting and a budget-oriented day out in Jaipur at this time of the year?
With the weather having mood swings at one end, planning a whole day out circling in and around the city definitely seems to be an expensive and impossible event. Hence, we end up spending chunks of cash at luxurious resorts and satisfy our guilty pleasures or hang out in some usual cafe close by.
To make sure none of the high spirited Jaipurites miss out the fun in this summer, Jaipur Beat brings to you an amazing summer bonanza with its ‘all at one place’ package where we have planned a perfect day out right here in the urban heart of pink city, Malviya Nagar giving a perfect excuse to go out, with fun just some doorsteps away.
Begin this journey of an amazing day out by energizing your lazy minds with these refreshing breakfast places-
- Saras Parlour, the heart of all the Jaipurities still stays iconic with their crispy jalebi, crunchy paneer pakoda, swirling softy and refreshing lassi.
- Cafe Lazy Mojo, this mesmerizing and relaxing place has it all to make you fall for its mouth-watering salads and Mexican flavours.
- Coffee Culture, a big shoutout to all the caffeine lovers will surely make you drool over the aroma of their exotic varieties of coffee. This place has an electric and vibrant ambience to set your energy bars higher for the day.
- The Good Times, delicious la carte menu offers to a big fat breakfast buffet, this cafe indeed assures a good time.
Image credit: The Good Times
After a full-fledged breakfast, don’t let the scorching heat drain out your energy. Booze your filmy dose with the latest movies in town at the nearest theatre-
- Cinepolis at World Trade Park is at par the best theatre in Jaipur. Recliners and big screens is all you need to have a thrilling, romantic, adventurous and a comfortable experience with!
- Shop! Shop! Shop! Explore the magnificent WTP and pamper your inner shopaholic at these marvellous stores like Shoppers Stop, Iconic, the famous Dubai Bazaar and what not.
We are sure your hungry tummies must have started buzzing by now. So what are you all waiting for?
The Food Court at World Trade Park has countless cuisines to satisfy your cravings.
- Thirsty mouths, grab the little bottles of joy by Keventer’s milkshake. These freshly made shakes loaded with chunks of sweetness come best in bubblegum, mint Oreo, and Oreo.
- ‘banquete a besta’, Feast the beast in you with wine and beer and authentic Portuguese and Lebanese food by Barcelos, a fine- dine restaurant.
- Bring out the awesome Punjabiness in you with Kathi Junction. Try out their ever time favourite spicy and tangy rolls and finger licking kebabs.
- Inchin, a fusion of authentic Chinese food with the mouth-gobbling flavours of India is a true delight.
- Say cheese! Go cheesy with yummy pizzas at Fat Lulu’s, all set to stir your mouths with their Italian platter.
- Our Indian tummy seems to be empty without our traditional naan and paneer butter masala. The Yellow Chilli has a big fat Indian platter ready for you with a twist from the regular dhabe ka khana.
- Pamper your sweet tooth in The Chocolate Room with their highlights, hot brownie and chocolate fondue. Explore and relish!
What fun it is without some plotting and gambling? Get your minds all hyped up as we have some cool and interesting activities listed down for you-
- Indulge in a sporty and healthy competition of bowling with your friends at Masti Zone in GT Central. They have a range of virtual games and activities to engage with.
Image credit: Masti Zone
- Nurture your minds in bask of nature through a healthy competition of bicycle riding. Pink Pedals at Jawahar Circle provides bike rental at a minimal cost to let people rejuvenate their souls.
Not feeling like putting your mischievous side into action? Well Malviya Nagar has incredible spas for an enchanting and relaxing evening-
- Bloom and mesmerize your soul in Style n Scissors and get a dream makeover by the experts.
- Get a massage by expert masseuses at Sabai Thai Spa and surround yourself with its exotic and pure aura.
Image credit: sabaithaispajaipur.com
The nightlife of this place has hit top notch with the opening of these peppy rooftop lounges and restaurants.
Wink an eye and button up your suits. Go shimmery on clubbing!
- Looking forward to have a chill gala time with your peers? Visit TaBLU at Clarks Amer for an amazing light-hearted time at their open bar with a beautiful view of the city skyline.
- Eat, dance, rave, repeat and what not? The Fort, Malviya Nagar has been the talk of the town as it makes one drool over its jaw-dropping magnificent ambience. This peppy place has a lounge, restaurant and a cafe all at a look away which makes it a star mark destination to go.
Now say ‘yes’ to a high spirited day out with your friends and unleash the zest of these trending places!
The content and pictures are by the interns at Jaipur Beat.