Jaipur and music daunt a beautiful blend of ‘sur’ and ‘taal’ and is known for harmoniously expressing hues of its culture and art through the symphony of music. Thus, tunes of melody have always remained close to Jaipurites and have been constantly evolving in taste with the evolution of modern Jaipur. Every soul is attached to music in its own way, maybe in a form of a revival of past memories or an excuse to transcend in a make-believe world of fallacy.
Therefore, on the occasion of World Music Day, cherish, nurture and celebrate this never dying spirit of music and revive the golden moments of happiness with soothing live music and band performances. Here is a list by Jaipur Beat of some amusing cafes and lounges which have live music nights to make you sway on the beats.
- HOP ON- a rooftop lounge has which has spectacular live music nights every Thursday, Friday and Sunday; 8:30 pm onwards along with a scenic ambience of golden lights and cool summer breeze.
Venue: Las Vegas Hotel, Bais Godam
- CLUB NAILA- celebrate this World Music Day with Jaipur’s most happening lounge and recharge yourselves as they have a full weekend package planned for an unforgettable experience.
DAY 1- YES! ‘the local train’, India’s famous Hindi rock band is coming to Jaipur on this Friday at Club Naila.
DAY 2- dance onto the beats of high- spirited remixes with one of India’s most popular DJ Zaiden this Saturday.
- ASTERIA- Hues of blue and golden blended along with the tunes of mesmerizing live performances of Bollywood, jazz and pop is a perfect place to spend evenings.
Venue: Tonk Road
- CLUB STALLIONS by Polo Lounge, a royal star mark in the nightlife of Jaipur which has already geared up to scintillate Jaipurites through a dashing Saturday night by DJ Lemon and live music on weekends.
Venue- C- Scheme
- REZA- celebrate this World Music Day with authentic Ghazal nights on weekends and a bliss of tasty flavours. Indeed an unbeatable combination!
Venue- Malviya Nagar
- The LAUGHING B- eat, dance, rave and repeat! Please your ears and soul with live music performances at this new pan-Asian gastropub in the city.
Venue- MI Road
- LIT Bar and Kitchen- As the name suggests, this place is for the ever-young hearts which is indeed lit. Groove with them on Friday with an electrifying live band performance from 9 pm onward.
Venue- C -Scheme
- F Bar and Lounge- All day plush dinner with indoor and outdoor setup including the rooftop and pool space for the young and energetic party lovers of Jaipur with melodious live music nights every Sunday.
Venue: MI Road
- Zero Gravity- the newly opened casual dinner with a vibrant ambience and rooftop seating area, because who doesn’t like a meal in the cool breeze? The place is hosting a live band performance on 22nd July to give your weekend a musical kick start.
Venue: C – Scheme
So, lose your bodies and engage into Jaipur’s lively charisma of music!
Happy World Music Day!
Content credit: Muskaan Kasat
Images via Google