Who doesn’t love smoky barbeque evenings and relaxed gala time amidst the hectic weekday chores? We Jaipurites being hardcore foodies surely do! And with ‘Barbeque Day’ today we have a perfect excuse to celebrate it. Right?
The floating whiff and the tempting orange flairs coming from the live coal grill will definitely tempt your palette and senses even before it is served to you. Here we have, Jaipur’s best Bar Be Que places, to delight you.
- When it’s barbeque, it is Bar Be Que Nation! Exclusively serving barbeque, this restaurant chain is famous amongst Jaipurites for its unique ‘in- table’ live grill and a European style ambience. Their crispy corn- fitters and unlimited platter of veg and non- veg starters is worth to fall for which makes it one of the best restaurants in the city.
Where- MI Road
- Grill and chill in a blissful setting at Handi Vaishali which serves Jaipur’s best non- vegetarian platter. Finger- licking tikkas and tandoori chicken are on their hit list. And yes! It is definitely a delight for the vegetarians as well.
Where- Vaishali Nagar
- Amidst the happening nightlife of Malviya Nagar is located OTB- On The BarB-Q, a vibrant rooftop restaurant. Serving a lavish platter of barbeque al- carte and buffet, chicken lollipop and chilli mushroom are worth to die for. Go and check out it today as you won’t get a better combination of barbeque with alcohol and live music in the bliss of fresh air elsewhere.
Image via Google
Where – Malviya Nagar
- A huge shoutout for hardcore carnivores! Celebrate this world barbeque day with Sethi Bar- Be- Que which serves delicious varieties of non- veg and veg food. Although having a small and cozy ambience, yet this place is loved by Jaipurites who relish here the smoky aroma of spices and the desi Mughlai food.
Where- Panchwati Circle, Adarsh Nagar
- Talk Of The Town, as the name suggests, this takeout place has been close to every Jaipurite’s heart since ages. With mouth-watering heavenly tikkas, it is a must go to package for the foodies.
So can you think of a better take out place to celebrate than TOTT?
Where- MI Road, Malviya Nagar, Shyam Nagar, Raja Park, Vaishali Nagar, Khasa Kothi
- How can we not mention Radheshyam Bhatia when talking about barbeque? This small vegetarian takeout has gathered immense followers addicted to its paneer tikka. The spicy paneer well barbequed into smoky tikka served with onions and chutney is quite irresistible. You definitely can’t miss to crash here today!
Where – Raja Park
Grill! Grill! Grill Jaipurites!
Content credit: Muskaan Kasat (Intern at Jaipur Beat)
Edits By- Team Jaipur Beat