Navratri and Dandiya go hand in hand. The Navratri brings with itself an air of festivity and how is it Navratri if you did not go for Dandiya and show some Garba moves? So here we have some must-go Dandiya events taking place this Navratri in Jaipur !
- Bhaskar Abhivyakti Dandiya Mahotsav- Been the talk of the town for the last 14 years during Navratri, you just can’t miss this one if you love to groove to the tunes of Garba.
Date: 12th-15th October’18
Venue: Sanghi Farm House, Durgapura, Jaipur
- Patrika Panbahar Dandiya Mahotsav- The very eligible alternative to the Abhivyakti Garba is the Patrika Panbahar Dandiya Mahotsav. With various games, competitions and excitement around the corner, you just need to take yourself here for a really good time!
Date: 13th October’18
Venue: Entertainment Paradise, Jaipur
- Dhol Baaje Re- This event is taking place at our most beloved and classic epitome of Rajasthani culture- Kanchan Kesari. Never too far for us to reach, this event is surely one of the best this Navratri
Date: 14th October’18
Venue: Kanchan Kesari, Jaipur
- Dandiya Fusion Night- Presented by My FM, this elegant yet exhilarating Dandiya Night is going to take place at one of the most beautiful and reachable banquets of Jaipur. If you are looking for something uptown, this is the place to be at.
Date: 13th- 14th October’18
Venue: Pratishtha Banquets
- Kalaneri Dandiya Night- Presented by Kalaneri Academy, Jaipur this event is a mesh of colourful minds and people. Dance to the sound of Dandiyas clicking in the air!
Date: 15th October’18
Venue: Kalaneri Art Gallery
- Navrass Dandiya’18– Last but not the least, one of the biggest Dandiya events of Jaipur and this just cannot be missed. Take time to go and enjoy with your family and friends on any day during Navratri!
Date: 10th– 18th October’18
Venue: Heritage Village Resort, Jaipur
So what are you waiting for?
Just bring out your prettiest Garba Outfits and the best dance moves and just get going !