From Dilwale taking away the Dulhaniya to doing Dard-e-Disco, to romancing with kkk…Kiran and Senorita; he has swept away all of our hearts time and again. Here’s a little ode to the legend King Khan on his birthday in Jaipur Style!
1. Keep saying, Om Shanti Om, while roaming around the famous Chulgiri temple of Jaipur.
2. Walking on the crowded Johri Bazaar-Chalte Chalte kaise yeh faasle ho gaye
3. Such breathtaking views from the famous Nahargarh hill, your mind says– Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
4. My Name is Khan and I live in Jaipur
5. A beautiful reminder of the royal past Rambagh Palace the former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur baadshah o baadshah
6. To this beautiful Pink city- Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna
7.When its famous Jaipuri Golgappa-Dil Toh Pagal Hai, dil deewana hai. Need we say more 🙂
8. Darr= Bhangarh
9. We can never forget the ultimate sacrifice by our soldiers- Jab Tak hai Jaan, Jab Tak Hai Jaan
10. SMS Stadium Jaipur, our very own Chak de groud- Chak De ho Chak De ! India
Happy Birthday SRK 🙂