2018 has been a hip and happening year for Jaipur! We saw a lot happening around and changing in the city!
Let’s take a ride down to the memory lane with the major happenings in Jaipur in the bygone year.
- Masala Chowk- The year 2018 began on a food note with the opening of Masala Chowk where you can find Jaipur’s all street food at one place and it became Jaipurites’ favourite in no time !
- Tandoori Chai- The forever favourite Chai got a twist with Tandoori flavour added to it and the crowd went crazy for it!
- Rooftop Restaurants- Like a boom, a whole lot of rooftop restaurants and lounges flooded our city in the past one year and we cannot be anymore happy about the choices we have got.
- Online Food Delivery- Swiggy, Zomato, Uber Eats, Food Panda and what not! When these super-convenient apps hit the city, it’s now so much easier to party anywhere, anytime!
- Best City for Pedestrians- Jaipur was marked to be the best city for pedestrians according to Ease of Moving Index released by the Union Transport Ministry.
- Smart Road- Jaipur’s first ever Smart Road was opened for the public at Kishanpole towards the end trimester. Our city is indeed getting smart!
- Raj Mandir- Our city’s legendary theater, Raj Mandir bagged the “Best Single Screen” award at Big Cine Expo and I-Max Cine Award ceremony. Raj Mandir was built in 1976.
- Leopard Safari- For the first time, Jaipur is now witnessing leopards at Jhalana Safari. What rush of blood it is to witness the magnificent beasts.
- Among top 40 Cleanest Cities- This year, Jaipur improved significantly and came in the top 40 cleanest cities of the country according to Swachh Survekshan 2018.
- Dravyavati River Project- Jaipur city got its own river in the year 2018! Ex- Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje inaugurated the long awaited project in the latter half of the year.
- 2nd Cleanest Railway Station- Jaipur’s railway station bagged the second position for cleanliness in the A1 category of stations in the cleanliness survey of 2018. We are keeping our city cleaner day by day !
- The New Government- Last but not the least, the biggest thing we witnessed in 2018 was the new government for our state!
We thank 2018 for all the good things it brought along!
May 2019 bring further growth, peace and better days!
Happy New Year 🙂