What is that one place even your relatives or friends visiting the Pink City for the first time from metropolitan ask for? Yes, World Trade Park is what comes to our mind always! It gives us a moment of pride for being one of the largest malls in the country with 11 floors. But, we are sure there are few things that no one told you about this mall. Curious? Read on to discover what makes this mall so close to the hearts of not only Jaipurites but also for those visiting the city for the first time.
- Few hours left in the city and have not seen World Trade Park yet? Don’t worry, you can drop by and visit one of the grandest malls that the city houses on your way to the airport as it is located at a mere distance of 2.8 km from there.
- World Trade Park is here to turn your fantasy illusions into reality. This architectural wonder houses a Fantasy World where you can see people selling beautiful accessories like costume jewellery and sunglasses from inside a boat shaped shop or a bus. You can spot umbrellas hanging upside down from the ceiling and the interior designed in a very unusual format that takes you into the world of Arabian Nights.
- World Trade Park is not just a shopping mall, but a plethora of entertainment. You name it, and World Trade Park has it. World-class brands like Marks & Spencer, Charles & Keith, Faces, The Body Shop to name a few, Cinepolis, that has the best 3D effects to offer in the city, Play Zone for the kids to get some respite while you are on a shopping spree, and not-to-forget the food court that has a world-class cuisine to offer your taste palettes. This qualifies for a one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs ! 🙂
- Did you know that World Trade Park is the 2nd largest mall in India by area whose construction was completed in just a span of 2 years? :O Isn’t that quick?
- World Trade Park added another feather in its cap this Diwali by hosting the 1st LED Balloon Festival of India. Yes ! The very first one was held in our very own Pink City. Doesn’t that make you smile with pride?
Don’t you love World Trade Park even more now? 😉