We know right, we are on the same page on this one. Like every other year, this year has to be the same on the relationship status part, but like every other year, this year you don’t have to crib about it or be bored.
Note: We assume all of your friends are committed, just like ours’ and won’t even pick your call. This guide is basically things you can do alone , while the indoor guide is for everyone around the world, outdoor guides sticks to specifically to Jaipur.
Now, we wouldn’t want you to rely completely on going out, because you know at almost every place in and around Jaipur you will find people (especially couples), and we know deep down, we are all introverts (and jealous 🙃). So, we have compiled a list which includes both indoor and outdoor things you can do, this Valentine’s day in Jaipur.
Some things you can do staying in the house or simply anywhere you want:
3 things to binge on Netflix.
1. Wild Wild Country: The documentary is a story revolving around of the most influential people the world has ever had, Osho. The documentary may have not won many awards, but it’s sure to rule your heart for days. There are just 6 episodes which can easily be completed in one go. The show starts slow but as things reveal, well you will have to watch to know.
2. Gerald’s Game: This movie, remains one the best adaptations of Stephen King’s books. We are sorry we can’t tell you anything more, we suggest don’t even watch the trailer, just dive into it.
3. Black mirror: Black mirror is an anthology series. Every episode is a feast (not like an actual ‘feast’, but you’ll know 🤐). There are 4 seasons with a total of 19 episodes. Same advice, don’t even think about watching the trailers. As it’s an anthology, you can watch any of the seasons or episodes first, so we leave that up to you. Just remember one thing, each episode is way different from the others, so if an episode disappoints ‘ahem’ you, you don’t need to worry.
Bonus: Black mirror just released a movie called Bandersnatch, it’s different from the episodes and series as a whole, but it’s surely one of a kind experience, it’s a choose your own path movie, and definitely worth watching.
3 places to eat in Jaipur
Now, before we begin, we are not sure if you are comfortable going out and eating alone, for that stance, all these places deliver (swiggy, uber eats, and zomato FTW!) at your home.
1. Meraaki Kitchen: This place literally serves heavenly food (also, beer 😉) and really does happen to be one of our favorite places to eat in Jaipur.
2. Masala Ministry: The is the place you can literally go to, whenever you are craving good food. Masala Ministry is celebrity chef Jiggs Kalra’s restaurant and has just opened a second branch in Jaipur. The restaurant doesn’t serve any form of alcohol, but the taste of food will go you on the 9th cloud.
3. Little Italy: The only authentic Italian place in the entire city, Little Italy must be many of yours’ favorite already. If you haven’t already tried the Alfredo sauce based pizza, we insist you do. The place doesn’t have a match in taste and has a great beer and wine menu to choose from.
3 artists to explore (Caution: Please stop crying, we didn’t mean to hurt you 😰)
Note: We are not including our favorite numbers from them, so you will have to spend the day to find out the best ones.
- Arctic Monkeys
- Prateek Kuhad
3 places to have a serene experience in Jaipur
Note: Definitely take your camera along.
1. The mountain behind Samode palace: The place just speaks to your soul, it’s a hard walk of over 800 steep steps and you will probably spend the day climbing it. There is a different kind of serenity at the top of the mountain, especially after you so much trouble getting up there.
2. Dumping yard (Sambhar Lake): The place makes up for an absolute best long drive around Jaipur, there’s also a lovely McDonald’s on Ajmer highway now. You won’t even have the time to think about your Ex or your future. ‘LOL’
3. Chandlai lake: The place makes for an amazing peaceful time if of course, it’s not flooded with couples already. The place is moderately far and doesn’t really have anything special close by, but if you’re lucky and there are no couples around, you can bring home a nice and serene experience.