Jaipur, as we all know, is a city where big fat weddings take place. From the venue, food, decorations to bridal jewellery, everything has to be extravagant. Considering the harsh humid weather, Jaipur jewellers have come up with new jewellery trends for the brides to be in this season. So, get ready as Jaipur Beat reveals the Spring Summer Wedding Jewellery Trend for this year.
The recently concluded Jewellers Association Show left us floored with the stunning colours and hues available in the jewellery and gemstones section. Especially, for the hot Jaipur summer, light tones are making a lot of sense.
No doubt, the charm of timeless and traditional Kundan Meena will never fade away but the subtle and pastels are going to rule the world of gemstones in the upcoming Spring Summer wedding season of 2019. They will make for a delightful adornment that will give any Spring Summer Bride a refreshing look when paired with her bright coloured ensemble.
To all the brides who have been wondering how to look gorgeous on their wedding day- the Spring Summer trends are simple to follow-
1. Jaipur summers are hot, so remember if it’s a day ceremony, pair your ensemble with delicate petals & flowers motifs embellished with light-coloured gemstones. This will give a bright and breezy look. Isn’t this a classy way of showing off a bride’s beauty and youth.
2. Ditch heavy neckpieces instead choose a multi-strand necklace with pastel colour gemstones that are also Jaipurites’ favourite pick. This will look stunning for sure!
3. Your hand adornments shouldn’t just limit up to the bangles. Choose state of the art bracelets infused with light-coloured sapphire gemstones or the trendy haathphool
4. Floral motifs create a very potent and timeless image. They have every element to look romantic and can suit all kind of occasions.
5. Red and Pink colours will always remain the brides’ favourite. Go with traditional colors but with a modern twist. Skip the traditional bangles and choose a bright and peppy watch for your wrist. The flowers add freshness to the looks of the bride.
6. Keep it young, organic and summer fresh with a pastels statement neckpiece. Brushed with pink and green hues this neckpiece will definitely add to the feminine charm of the bride.
7. Pearls and summers go hand in hand! Beautiful pearls create elegant and timeless pieces you can invest in.
8. Delicate and flexible: perfect for brides! The lightness is the prerequisite by the modern bride. This absolutely stunning Galaxy necklace set with precious gemstones is inspired by nature that emits a natural light a even when it’s dark.
9. Diamonds are forever! Pairing ultra-luxurious & dramatic elements with the ordinary are the new trend. The diamond bangle that can be worn as three ways. Fascinating it is?
Wedding is the most awaited day for every girl and we know how stressful it gets when it comes to shopping. A little advice for every bride to be is while choosing your jewellery just go with what your heart says 🙂