After a long one year wait, JLF is back with a bang. Readers, writers, authors, intellectuals, columnists, celebrities, fashion evangelists and the citizens will be in action for the next 5-days of the biggest literary show in Jaipur.
Date- 23-27 Jan 2020
Venue- Diggi Palace
1. Most of you must have done the online registrations. If not, then there is no scope. Just reach the venue and get on the spot passes. (Be prepared to pay from your pockets)
2. Having a pass does not secure you a seat 😉 Reach the venue early and grab your seat.
All the sessions are jam-packed; secure your seat well in advance or be ready to stand at the back.
3. Be aware of the different venues in advance to avoid rushing at the last minute for your most awaited session. Take a note that session hopping is not going to be an easy task.
4. Be ready to capture – You might run into your favourite celebrity author while strolling around the cafe or bookstalls. Don’t miss to click a selfie with them and a copy of your own book signed!
5. Dress smartly yet comfortably as you will be spending the whole day at the festival, standing, walking and loitering.
But, it’s fun to dress quirky. Because you never know, when your style became the talk of the town the next day on print and social media!
6. Take a cab or an auto to reach the venue. Avoid taking your own vehicle for the parking woos as so many literary and fashion enthusiasts will flock the venue in huge number every day. And, if it happens to be the day of a popular celebrity’s session then own vehicle is a definite no no.