The whole world is affected by Corona virus which has led the Rajasthan Government took this decision to close down schools, colleges, coaching centers, gymnasium, movie theaters and theater halls till March 30. The step has been taken to reduce the spread of corona virus. Since there are not many places to go to you’ve been stuck at your home which means you have got more time to kill and get to spend more time with your family. So why not mix it up and make the best out of it?!
Do you remember when was the last time you played a board game with your family or spend your time actually doing something that you like? Well, we bet your answer would be “long time ago”. Now that you’ve got enough time to revisit our childhood days when there was no internet. We aren’t asking you to give up social media but devote less time on it and more time doing productive things that can do wonders to you. (Just kidding, but definitely can make you happy)
So, below are some of the things that you can still enjoy at home!
- The first thing you can do is go for a walk, actually admire the nature and that way you will adopt a new habit.
- What could be more adventurous than going hiking with your friends? But make sure to limit the group to 4-5 people only and take safety tools along with.
- Been thinking of gardening but couldn’t? Now is a good time to take care of your plants and give them the love and care that they need.
- Playing in your garden in the evening were the best memories from childhood. Relive those days and make fun memories again by playing with your family or friends.
- They say cleaning your wardrobe is a good stress relieving activity, so go ahead and give your wardrobe a new makeover.
- It’s time that you pick up that half read book and finish it or pick a new one. Reading a book is always a good idea if you wanna stay at home.
- Another activity involves eating good food but first you need to turn into a chef. Why not try out a new recipe with your mom or dad and have a good time eating it.
- Family game nights were definitely the best part of childhood with lots a laughter and a little cheating.
- Everyone love late night drives and eating their favourite food, so why not turn it into a driving lesson.
- As you grow up and get busy in our own lives, you lose connections with your school friends. So this is the time you catch up on them by doing a group video chat.
- The web series has taken over the internet by storm and as the government has closed down all the movie theaters you can binge watch some classic shows.
So, in a crucial time where social distancing is the only option to avoid the spread of corona virus, the above listed things can come in handy plus you get to relive your good old days!