Monsoon is here and we cannot get over the serenity of Jaipur City. As the little pitter-patter drops fall from the sky they don’t just bring with them the petrichor but a wave of aesthetic pleasure which enhances the beauty of Pink City even more. The fresh green landscape of Jaipur with new life from the top. You don’t believe us, have a look.
- Picturesque view of Amer Fort covered in clouds
2. Lake ‘Sagar’, Jaigarh Fort and the lush green landscape
3. Like mystical clouds looming over Jal Mahal at Man Sagar Lake
4. Bird’s Eye view of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly or Vidhaan Sabha
5. Rain washed Wall City, Jantar Mantar, City Palace in one frame
6. Green cover on otherwise Barren hills of Jhalana and the Pink Houses
7. The City doesn’t rest even when it rains. View of Tripolia Bazaar and Choti Chaupar
8. Monsoon spellbound Jaigarh Fort
9. WTP through the droplets on the windshield
10. Paanch Batti after a shower of rain
11. Sanganeri Gate in the drenched walled city
12. Trimurti Circle and its glorious reflection
13. Last but not least – The bheeghi bheeghi walls of Jalmahal Palace
14. Believe us!! We are still in Jaipur 🙂
So, what are you waiting for? Go have fun and enjoy the saavan and the thandi-thandi hawa.