Monsoon is all about food and as it is about to retreat, how can we not mention some of the ‘must have snacks’ while enjoying the rains. It’s time to experience some delicious treats, from which some of them make a great combo like that of garma garam chai and pakoras.
One of the most suitable and seen is a cup of garam-garam adrakh wali kadak chai with drops of rain adding their own flavor.
- Filter coffee
Don’t worry, for all those people who do not prefer tea – have you tried the famous South Indian filter coffee. You’ll really enjoy it in this wet and cold weather.
Image Credit: Forresta Kitchen &Bar
A specialty of monsoon, just adds its own taste to the season. With a pinch of salt and lemon juice – it just adds that perfection to the season.
Hot and spicy pakoras make a delicious combo with a cup of tea. It sets the mood on a rainy day.
- Chana Jor Garam
It is one of the favorite street food with some tangy and spicy flavor.
Give me some sunshine, give me some rain, I’ll make the best of the weather, and you’ll fall in love with me all over again!
If there’s one piece of advice we can give you this monsoon, it’s to go ahead and buy yourself an umbrella! We’ll give you 5 reasons for this:
1. It’s a style statement. You can’t carry an umbrella that you have thoughtfully purchased, and be lost in the crowd! These half-spherical things will always make a perfect accessory.
2. It’s a peek into your personality. Red or yellow, polka-dotted or monochrome striped, the subtly stylish or unblinkingly funky, whatever umbrella you pick, it speaks volumes about the person in you.
3. It’ll be a part of some of your most special moments. That moment when you feel like the classic Raj Kapoor or Nargis, or when you feel all Zoobi-Doobi musical like Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor, it’s the umbrella effect that makes you all Bollywood-like romantic.
Raj Kapoor, Nargis Dutt in Shree 420
Kareena Kapoor, Aamir Khan in 3 Idiots
4. Protects you from the sun-shine and the rain alike. It lets you unleash your free-bird spirit, as it becomes your companion through a 40 degrees outside sunny weather, or a raining cats and dogs day.
5. Most of all, it’s the affordable and one of the unique ways to add colours and joy to your rushing daily life 🙂