The nationwide lockdown implemented to contain the spread of the novel corona virus has been extended till May 3. This means we need to ensure more safety measures and take precautions. Till this date, Jaipur has registered 453 cases leading to 1005 total cases in Rajasthan. The situation has become very serious and this time we have to be even more alert than before. Looking at the present situation, staying indoors is the only way we can stop the transmission of virus and if you worry about the daily essentials, well there’s a solution to that as well!
We are blessed to be living in a generation where internet has made our lives much easier and with that help you will get most of the essentials delivered to your doorstep without you going out and risking yours and everyone else’s lives.
- Dairy Products- As we mentioned in one of our blog earlier, Lotus Dairy is offering delivery services. There are few dairies also available on Swiggy and Zomato. Lotus Dairy Contact No. 9829258061
- Groceries- Firstly, check whether your neighborhood grocery store is offering delivery service. Otherwise, Big Basket and Grofers are delivering within 48-72 hours, also DMart is delivering in part of the city. In case of urgent requirement some of the items are available on Swiggy and Zomato, delivering within 2-3 hours.
- Confectionery- There is Mafix, OMG By GreenDesk and Swiggy that are offering the delivery of confectioneries. Swiggy now has some excellent confectionery shop on their group panel, and you can get different types of bread/burgers/pizza base etc. Further, bread walas are coming in major colonies on their cycles selling bread, butter, eggs etc. Mafix Contact No. 9001094669, OMG By GreenDesk Contact No. 8078641228
- Vegetables/ Fruits- As we all know regular vendors are coming in your colonies but have limited options. So in that case you can turn to Swiggy as they are delivering fresh vegetables with substantial options within 3 hours.
- Non Veg- Big Basket is delivering freshly cut chicken and frozen non-veg such as sausages, seekh kebabs etc., delivering within 2-3 days.
- Medicines- Few online websites are delivering at your doorsteps like Dawakart or Dawa24 or else you can ask your local medicine shop whether they are doing home delivery. Dawakart Contact No. 9829059922, 6009830098, Dawa24 Contact No. 9828993990
- Toiletries- This is easily available at your neighborhood grocery store and you can request them to deliver it at your doorstep. The other option is Swiggy, Zomato, Grofers, Big Basket and DMart with limited options.
Now that we have sorted out on how to get essentials at your doorstep, there are few safety measures to keep in mind-
- After you get your packets or plastic bottles delivered keep it out in the open for 2-3 hours and then clean it with warm water.
- For vegetables and fruits, leave them in a bowl of warm water for some time and then rinse them again with fresh water.
- Prefer Online payments to avoid any transmission through currency as well.
Please ensure that your leaving the house should be a matter of life and death now. By staying inside, we are immensely helping the team fighting this pandemic.
Let us all be a silent soldier in this battle and do our bit.
IT IS IMPORTANT….
Stay Home, Stay Safe!