We Jaipurites are born in the land of royals and we have been brought up seeing palaces, elephants, royal abodes and the royals themselves. But dining like royals is a different experience altogether.
Jaipur Beat brings you a list of the choicest restaurants of Jaipur for when you are in a mood to be welcomed and served like royals.
- Baradari- Located in the heart of the City Palace itself, Baradari is synonymous to grandeur and royalty. With the most royal services and a kingly court kind of ambience, this place treats you with regal pleasures.
- 1135 AD- Perched up high in the lap of Amer Fort, 1135 AD offers a lavish experience like no other. Brightly lit aisles, with congenial ambience, gives you the true feels of regalia.
- Fort- The modern blended with the traditional, Fort divides itself in Chowk and Sultanat. With stone architecture, this place takes you back to age-old forts from the era of Saxons and Vikings.
- Shahpura House- Historic jharokha and chattri style architecture of this place does not fail to leave you in the awe of the moment. From the entrance itself, you are bound to feel the palace to its core in every step you take.
- Giardino- Taking its name from Italian origin meaning ‘garden,’ Giardino is located in the royal abode Taj Jai Mahal Palace. Celebrating the Italian culinary pleasures, this place provides an insight into Italian elegance and royal opulence.
- Shikaar Bagh- A silent abode in the heart of the buzzing city, Shikaar Bagh is a heaven for those who wish to be pampered like royals and enjoy a serene meal with loved ones and family.
- Virasat- Celebrating the royal history of Rajasthan, this place speaks of Rajasthani culture in every fibre of its being. From eating in royal thaalis to enjoying the ancient art forms of Rajasthan displayed all around, Virasat is a vibrant showcase of Rangeelo Rajasthan.
- The Rajput Room- The name says it all. Situated in the former residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the palace turned heritage hotel Taj Rambagh Palace, The Rajput Room is a place where the grandeur unfurls in a Rajputi demeanour inspired by the ancient rulers of Jaipur. Pleasing and colourful ambience takes your heart away at first sight!
- Marble Arch- The dream house-palace in the midst of Jaipuri waters Marble Arch is a heaven located in the legendary Jal Mahal. With a dreamy ambience and inexplicable beauty all around, Marble Arch is instilled with white marble furnishings matched up with vibrant décor and interior to create a mesmerizing contrast.
So the next time you wish to be treated like a royal, make your way to one of these splendid places in the city.