Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and so does food. Food is the music we hear in spices and flavours rather than notes and scales. When the softness of your favourite dish melts in your mouth, it creates a hymn so overwhelming, that the strings are buzzed in the heart and soul.
Hail dear sons of Epicurus! On the birthday of the most legendary singer of all times Lata Mangeshkar Ji, Jaipur Beat has brought the jukebox of spices and flavours with dishes from various cuisines, creating an orchestra of fusion only for you.
According to Indian Ras, genres in music evoke different emotions in us and same does the food! Every food has a different feel to it coming right from the place of its origin.
- Pasta: Singing the songs of Italian Folk culture, presents itself the very favourite Pasta. This dish with authentic Italian flavours is the classic penne pasta cooked in Italian red or white or pesto sauce and accounts for an amazing option for those craving a delightful starter option! It is one of the most favourites of us Jaipurites!
- Tandoori Chicken: *Drumrolls* Give way for the Jaan, The Aan, Baan and Shaan of and the most celebrated dish from Punjabi cuisine, Tandoori Chicken. Marinated and grilled, Tandoori chicken will have your heart tuned to the beats of bhangra. Wherever we go, the non-veg lovers are forever drooling over this amazing dish!
- Ker Sangri: Every bit of this delicious Rajasthani delight calls to you with its melodious rhythms singing “Padharo Mhare Des!” This mouth watering dish is served as a delicacy by people in Rajasthan and is made from a wild shrub from the Rajasthani desert. And after all “Voh Rajasthani hi kya jisko Ker Sangri na pasand ho?”
- Pav Bhaji– Pav Bhaji is one of those dishes that we are ever so ready for. Authentically Maharashtrian, Bhaji is a mix of vegetables mashed together and cooked in spices and served with buns (pav) and garlic chutney. Jaipurites love to indulge into Pav Bhaji every once in a while.
- Exotic Garlic Bread: Garlic Bread is the ever so loved choice of Jaipurites. It is the Americanized form of authentic Italian dish Bruschetta. It spreads the aroma of the fusion between Italian-American flavours and the refreshed melodies singing in olive and oregano tunes.
- Pani Patashi– If there is anything in Jaipur that’s in abundance, it’s pani patashiwalas! You can find one at every 100 metres, and guess what; they’re all crowded not just by women, but men too! Semolina or flour made puchkas filled with spicy mashed potatoes, chutneys and spiced water sing the melodies of northern India and are always more than welcome!
- Dal Baati Churma– Be it the ‘Goth’ at Khole ke Hanumanji or homemade ghee baati, Jaipurites are always up for the authentic Rajasthani delicacy and love to indulge into the flavours of churma and masala baati with dal. Every time we have this signature food from Rajasthan, there’s a true feel of Rajasthan running through our veins!